Submissions will only be accepted in soft copy sent through email. Send just one poem, either as PDF or .doc or .docx attachment or directly in the body of the email.
2. Email Submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your work must not have been published before in any online or print journal. We accept only one entry per poet. Please mention Sakhi Submission in your subject line. All entries must be in English. Translations not allowed.
3. Poets are advised preserve an electronic backup of submitted material. We will not take the responsibility to return any material.
4. All submissions should be accompanied by:
a. Full Name, Birthdate, Address and Email
b. Brief bio
c. Photograph in Jpeg format
5. Notification Of Acceptance
Editors will notify poets of the results by email in March 2018. The decision of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. Declaration of work being original
Authors should certify on the submitted material that it is their original work and that they have full copyright over their work.
7. Copyright Notice
Copyright for poems published in the Womaninc journal will remain with the poets. As the journal follows an open access policy, the poems may be used by others, with proper attribution, for academic and non-commercial use. We will not be responsible in any way for copyright infringements.